{OCS} Help Section
> {OCS} Website Help

Posting Issues...

(1/2) > >>

Crypt:
i can only comment on old post cant use shout box cant start a topic like issues is this normal

{OCS}1PaPaD1:

--- Quote from: Crypt on September 11, 2020, 04:46:09 PM ---i can only comment on old post cant use shout box cant start a topic like issues is this normal

--- End quote ---

Thank you for pointing this out, Crypt. Since we're such a small clan, and don't have a lot of daily interaction, people posting etc, this is something I missed upon setup of group posting permissions. I appreciate your willingness to let me know what's up!

the problem of not being able to post SHOULD be fixed, Also by the time you read this, you should be able to post in the shoutbox as well. Cheers!

Crypt:
thankyou i visit here almost daily appreciate it :D

{OCS}1PaPaD1:
I appreciate your willingness to spend time here! It's been so difficult to get peeps to use this website etc. since the millennials and newer gamers only wanna use discord and other platforms vs the old-school tried-and-true Forums/Website/Shoutbox/personal profiles, etc. like we have here.

Feel free to add your own signature and what not as well!

Deathwizard:
Can I put in a Signature on my account to show in my posts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Click this banner to register with Out Cast Snipers. ...Already registered? Please login below...
Go to full version